Labels

Followers

counter

feedjit

You are Visitor No:

Subscribe

UNSAFE & CYBER's Fan Box

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Krystal System - Underground ( Limited )

Dark EBM / Industrial

1. Underground
2. Mental
3. I love my chains
4. Instar
5. New World
6. The day I died
7. Slice
8. Alakor
9. Demain n'existe pas
10. Idols
11. Something you hate
12. Elektrostal
13. Krystal Song

( limited edition)
1. Slice (remix by Essence of Mind)
2. I love my chains (Dirty hands mix by Implant)
3. Demain n'existe pas (Londen's burning remix by Implant)
4. I love my chains (remix by b.o.s.c.h.)
5. Slice (remix by Psy'Aviah)
6. Alakor (Leaether Strip version)
7. I love my chains (remix by Angels on acid)
8. Idols (remix by Neverdice)
9. I love my chains (SiSeN + Takuya angel remix)

PART 1

PART 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © by freedesigntemplates.blogspot.com 2008

Back to TOP